Robert Tombolato is a Mechanical Engineer and Associate of the firm with extensive experience in mechanical and fire services design in over 25 years with our company.
His role in projects is often as Design Manager and internal team leader with overall responsibility for the coordination of the general services output of the office. A key component of this role involves liaison with the Architect in their overall design coordination.
His project experience spans the breadth of industry sectors in which the firm practices including commercial, retail, institutional, multi-residential, health, industrial and public facilities.
- 501 Swanston Commercial Office and Retail Redevelopment
- St Collins Lane Retail Redevelopment
- Royal Elizabeth Multi-Unit Residential Development
- Essendon Fields Airport Terminal Refurbishment
- One East, Melbourne
- Duke of Wellington Hotel, Melbourne
Grad Dip Building Services
Registered Building Practitioner
P +613 9663 3030