Tony is an Electrical Engineer and Associate of the firm who has actively practised Consulting Engineering in Australia and overseas for 10 years.
He is enthusiastically involved in all stages of projects from concept to completion, responsible for innovative and sustainable engineering solutions that meet client needs. This role also includes extensive collaboration with all project stakeholders particularly when acting as project team lead. His experience in electrical engineering design includes projects in the commercial, retail, multi-residential, educational, institutional and health sectors.
- St. Collins Lane Shopping Centre
- Barkly Square Shopping Centre
- Mt. Erin Secondary College – Stage 1 DATS & PAPE buildings
- Latrobe University ECR3B Redevelopment
- 501 Swanston Street Podium and Tower Redevelopment
- Sports Pavilion/Community Facility – Duncan McKinnon Reserve
- Stockland Arilla Retirement Village – Building B
- Alto Apartment Tower – 10 Claremont Street, South Yarra
MSc (Sustainable Elec)
Registered Building Practitioner
P +613 9663 3030